This tutorial only works for all iPhones and iPod Touch 2g and 3g only
For a while, the only utility for bluetooth on the iPhone was just to connect to a Bluetooth headset and that was practically it. With an App called iBlueNova, you can now share files between not only iPhones but any phone that has Bluetooth.
- You will have to install iBlueNova. You can either get it from CydiaStore(Paid) or from any source(Xsellize, iSpazio etc) or the .deb file provided below.
- If you downloaded the emulator from the first link, refer to this tutorial on how to install .DEB files : Installing .DEB Files
- Once you downloaded, Launch the app
- Turn “Enable” On
- If you want your device to be discoverable set “Visible” to On
- Scroll down to the file manager part and select what you want to transfer
- Browse through your files and select what you want to transfer
- Select “Send to Device”
- Choose the bluetooth device you want to send your file to
- It’s going to connect and prompt the other device to accept. Once you accept the file will transfer!