Slide to unlock… Aren’t you tired of that text? Want to change it? Well Great because we will show you how to change that text + many many more to suit your needs! This is what you have to do.
- Using your favorite SSH client, or a way to access your device through USB or simply with iFile go to System/Library/CoreServices/SpringBoard.app/English.lproj/
- Find the file called SpringBoard.Strings
- Backup up the file
- Open it with a text editor
- Now find any text you want, For example Slide to unlock
- When you will find it, It will look like this
- What you will now have to do is edit the “slide to unlock” part and NOT the “AWAY_LOCK_LABEL
- Once you are done editing The Strings you want. Simply save the file and Respring.
VN:F [1.9.22_1171]How to Edit Strings(Text) on your iPhone or iPod Touch!,